[OhQP-mail] Survey/Participation Question: Who participated in the 2017 OhQP AND has been a ham for 5 years or less?

w3hkk at roadrunner.com w3hkk at roadrunner.com
Wed Aug 30 16:00:21 CDT 2017

<<<Please give your state, age,  & # of years licensed.  Thank you.>>>

Hank, the  above sentence IS the survey.   Also, while MY  Subject line includes the qualifier "  AND  has been a ham for 5 years or less?"  it  appears those words were clipped off the outgoing messages.   ( I  tried to limit respondents to hams licensed for  5 years or less to avoid melting down the  site. )