[OhQP-mail] Ohio QSO Party Excitement

kc8tcq at gmail.com kc8tcq at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 16:59:42 CDT 2017

The Henry County Amateur Radio Club K8TII meets tonight, we’ll be discussing the Ohio QSO Party, to see if we will participate as a club, and if so, from what location. If the club doesn’t have enough interest, I’ll activate Henry County from my house. I didn’t want to make an official activation via the web portal until we met.

73 de Keith

KC8TCQ Henry County Ohio Skywarn Coordinator/ARES AEC ARRL VE