[OhQP-mail] The dreaded robot

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Sep 15 21:38:54 CDT 2016

LOTW accepts any suffix or prefix.  If a fellow is signing /4 or /M I
generally log him both with and without the portable signature, because
I never know if the other op will sign as portable or not in the log he
submits to the LOTW.

As for portable (/) in contest logs, I ALWAYS delete the /whatever for
US calls.  If it's a dx and he signs F/W1NN or JA/W1NN I'd leave the
legally required prefix on in the log.

I've never been dunned for doing it this way in any contest.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time