[OhQP-mail] Planned Operations Page is Ready

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Jul 15 23:30:01 CDT 2016

Jim:

I'm planning to be in VINTon County
and
on the North Country National Scenic Trail (TR04)

So, I'll be operating two contests at once, OHQP and NPOTA.

The only downside is that the place of choice will be in a valley, since
these olde bones don't work well enough to clip up 200 feet or more
vertical and half mile or so horizontal zig zag to get to a plateau.
Maybe next year when I get two bionic hips, I'll be back in good enough
shape to do such a trek.

Look for N8V.  I'll post on the planned operation in the near future.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time.