[OhQP-mail] Brown County this year?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Wed Jul 13 14:27:00 CDT 2016

BROWn is old hat for me.  I'm in VINTon county this year.  I go to
various counties which have a low or no record for QRP operation and get
my name/call in lights for setting a record for QRP in the county.

There's probably a very low, if any record for rover, fixed Low, Fixed
High, so go for it!  I set the QRP record a few years back and won a
plaque in so doing it.  Farther back, a bunch of us set up a multi multi
station and set a record, which probably still stands, for multi op in
that county.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time