[OhQP-mail] New to OhQP and LOTW

Robert Lunsford kb8uey at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 28 16:33:54 CDT 2016

Log the contacts with UTC time and date.  Otherwise they will not confirm via any online source.
Rob KB8UEY

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 17:13, Brian Wilson<w8bsw11 at gmail.com> wrote:   Ok, I have a somewhat embarrassing question. Although I've held a general since 2001, I've very limited experience with HF and just got my LOTW set up. When logging contacts for that took place from 00:00 UTC and later, what date do I use? For example, the contacts I made on Aug 27 @ 8:15 EDT (00:15UTC), do I log that as being made on the 27th or the 28th? I want to make sure my logs agree with others so they count.
Thanks
OhQP-mail mailing list
OhQP-mail at ohqp.org