[OhQP-mail] Brown County

Dave Vest k8dv at cinci.rr.com
Fri Aug 26 16:44:24 CDT 2016

After a brief discussion with Chuck, K8CR we have decided after operating fixed station M/M (K8CR) for a bit we will head out in the mobile.  After looking at the map we decided we can put both Brown and Clark and all counties between my QTH and there as well.

That should put at least some kind of activity in all 88 counties, we are planning on heading out about 3:00PM local going through western Clermont followed by Warren, Clinton, Brown, Clinton, Green and ending with Clark this return trip with operating from each in reverse order.

Going to try and get the CW keying worked out so we can run some CW.

73 and see you on the band.

Dave, K8DV

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Dave Vest