[OhQP-mail] ARPS/OQP

kb8uey kb8uey at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 03:10:44 CDT 2016

Ralph, we will be hunting you and any other rovers like always.....the old fashioned way with the VFO knob!  Thanks for all the Qs over the years from you and all the other mobiles!  Besides, not all of us have APRS or Internet when we operate.
Rob KB8UEY

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4