[OhQP-mail] Check your Club status, especially if you're new to OhQP...

K9TM k9tm at buckeye-express.com
Sat Aug 20 04:38:30 CDT 2016

Shortly I will have the log submittal form available from a link on the ohqp.org site for the upcoming OhQP (27-Aug 2016).  If you plan to submit a log seeking credit for a club, please go to the log submittal page and scroll thru the club list to see if your club is in the official list.  The list is pretty robust and has years of experience built into it but every year a few clubs are added.  It’s easier for everyone if I can do it now rather than later.  If your club is not in the list, please send me the club official full name and I’ll get it added to the list.

Thanks and hope to hear everyone on next week.

73, Tim K9TM