[OhQP-mail] Ohio QSO PARTY August 27 -stirring the pot!

Dan w8car at buckeye-express.com
Wed Aug 17 13:40:30 CDT 2016

Guys, Great activity on the county activations map! We currently have 71 counties of 88 covered. I have been beating the drum via other reflectors, club addresses, stations who have operated before in OHQP.

If you know anyone who you can convince, cajole, coerce, connive, conspire or con into operating please get on them to get them on!

Let’s hear from others on the reflector! I know I’m preaching to the choir - but activity begets interest and excitement and verse visa (sic) !!!!!!!!

Dan W8CAR
OHQP Activity Whip

ps Make sure to turn your beams south to work TI8/AA8HH, Steve. He plans to be on full time from Costa Rica and says 20 is the money band with 40 and 15 for good measure.