[OhQP-mail] AA8IA has submitted OhQP Plans

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 07:30:04 CDT 2015

Hi Mike,

We'll miss you! But a real station in CARR certainly will be helpful in future years.

I can adjust my route plans to cover JEFF. This year my tentative driver lives just across the PA line from Youngstown, so we'll be doing a route trying to start and end close to there. I suspect I won't get to the usual HOCK - ROSS - PICK and maybe VINT areas. Hopefully others will be able to get those active.

73 - Jim K8MR