[OhQP-mail] Ohio QSO Party 2015 1st announcement

SW Morton swmorton at fuse.net
Wed Jul 22 16:02:35 CDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I have regularly been a part of the K8DV team in Clermont county but now I
live in Costa Rica.  I hope to have some fun in the OhQP again this year as
TI8/AA8HH.

So, if you hear that strange call that doesn't seem to make any sense
(TI8/AA8HH), that's me!

Please make a mental note that there are some DX stations that will be
active and that their calls don't fit into the regularly expected call
signs!

Looking forward to the party!

Steve - TI8/AA8HH