[OhQP-mail] OhQP Club Names

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 12:16:27 CDT 2015

We will manually add any clubs to the list on the log submission form. Just
 email me the name of your club as you would like to have it listed.

If any members of your unlisted club have already submitted a log, have
them resubmit after we have added your club to the list, this time selecting
the  club.

73  -  Jim K8MR

In a message dated 8/24/2015 12:48:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,