[OhQP-mail] A Request for a little help from friends... N1MM

k8dv at cinci.rr.com k8dv at cinci.rr.com
Thu Aug 20 08:34:54 CDT 2015

Very good info from Mike and spot on, here are some additional comments for those using N1MM or N1MM + networked in a Multi-Multi setup such as we do at K8DV.

Also if running N1MM or N1MM + in a multi/multi setup when you create the Cabrillo file it will add the station number to the end of each line entry.  The only way to generate the Cabrillo file without this is to generate it by going back into file/open log in database and change the operator class from multi-op to single-op after the contest.  You will have to edit the header in the Cabrillo file from "single-op back to multi-op".

Speaking with several N1MM guru's over the last several days this is easiest way to generate the Cabrillo file from a M/M without the station number included, the other choice is to edit the number out manually.

Most large contest with several M/M stations participating require the station number with the log submission and why it is included.

Look forward to seeing all in the OhQP this Saturday and let's hope for some band conditions.

73,
Dave, K8DV