[OhQP-mail] K8MR/R OhQP Plans

Jim Stahl jimk8mr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 06:58:23 CDT 2015

K8MR/R plans for the 2015 OhQP. This year I’m teaming up with first time (for Ohio) driver W3JL who lives just across the PA line from Youngstown, so the route is starting and ending near there.

In order:

MAHO
COLU
JEFF
CARR
HARR
BELM
GUER
(BELM)
MONR
NOBL
(GUER)
MUSK
MORG
PERR
FAIR
LICK
KNOX
MORR
(KNOX)
RICH
ASHL
HOLM
WAYN
STAR
SUMM
PORT

We’re planning to stop in the rarer counties to spend some time with the “33 Foot Hamstick); ones with known planned activity, we’ll just operate while driving through.

Plans are not yet posted on the web page. I’m out of town with a new Apple computer, and can’t figure out how to get Apple to do multiple counties from the drop down list.

73  -  Jim  K8MR