[OhQP-mail] PA QSO Party This Weekend

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 08:29:27 CDT 2014

The Pennsylvania QSO Party is this weekend. Noon Saturday to 1AM Sunday (EDT),  and 9 am to 6 pm Sunday. 160 meters and up.

Exchange is QSO number and QTH. For out of state that is ARRL section, though that doesn't make much difference for most of us.

The PA folks are active participants in both the Ohio and Michigan QSO parties, so here's the chance to return the favor.

Plus, I'll be out myself (with W3JL driving), on Sunday only. PAQP rules don't allow Rover stations to make QSOs while moving, so I'll be alternating between W3USA/M while driving, and stopping with my "33 Foot HamStick" to operate as K8MR/R.  I hope to work you lots of times from both calls.

73  -  Jim   K8MR