[OhQP-mail] 2013 Ohio QSO Party Results

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Sat May 10 13:33:08 CDT 2014

Hank is correct.

I recently unpacked a bunch of old logs and noticed that I participated in
both the 1962 and the 1963 Ohio QSO Parties.

I made 57 contacts in the 1963 contest.  It was held on April 6-7, 1963.
Many of the calls are guys who were very active back then - W8NBK, W8UPH,
W8BQV, K8ATQ, K8MTI, etc.  Quite a few of these guys have no doubt passed
away, while others probably have different calls today.  Two guys that I
worked back then that are very definitely still alive and active - K8RYU and
W8CHT (better known as N8XX).

One of these days, if I get ambitious, I'll type up a list of calls in that
log and post it here.

73, Hal W1NN (K8HVT back then)