[OhQP-mail] 2015 OhQP

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 20:28:32 CST 2014

Hi All,

As we prepare to pitch the 2014 calendars and bring out the new ones for 2015, grab a moment to mark down Saturday, August 22, for the 2015 Ohio QSO Party.

Note that in 2015 there are five full weekends in August, of which OhQP is on the fourth, but not the last, weekend. Hopefully that will spread out some of the competing events that have picked out the last weekend of the month.

I hope you all have had a good holiday season, and a great 2015.  See you in August!

73  -  Jim   K8MR