[OhQP-mail] OHQP from Montana

Mel Crichton kj9c at iquest.net
Mon Aug 25 11:28:22 CDT 2014

Weather here was opposite of Ohio's.... rain and 50 degrees. No outdoor life
that day....So I tried to put as many Ohio calls as possible in the log,
tough since 90% of the stations I heard Saturday were in Kansas... Ohio was
weak here on 20 meters, and 40 was very noisy... so a lot of ESP QSOs,
especially with the mobiles.... even MSE and MR were down in the noise
here... 80 was a QRN fest with all the rain and storms locally... only 40
QSOs in the log, but at least 30 Ohio folks got Montana

Mel KJ9C