[OhQP-mail] Score Reporting

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 07:26:15 CDT 2014

Hi All,

Thanks to all who participated in the Party yesterday!  I hope  you had a
good time.

In addition to submitting your log to the sponsors, I encourage all of  you
to post your claimed score to the contest score listings at  _www.3830.com_
(http://www.3830.com)   . While this is neither  required nor a substitute
for submitting your log, it gives everybody a quick  look at how people did
in the OhQP.

One other note about log submissions: several people have reported that
they could not find a link to submit their logs to the OhQP robot via the web.
I  looked and found this problem myself. Then I did a refresh on my
browser and the button prominently popped up.

73  -  Jim   K8MR