[OhQP-mail] N8Q has submitted OhQP Plans

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Aug 7 00:22:50 CDT 2014

Yep, The plan is to activate DELAware County using N8Q and running 5
watts or less (QRP).

This will be a part time effort, because I'm interested in seeing how
W1AW/8 works from Central Ohio, so I volunteered to run as W1AW/8 as
needed.  I WILL be running 100 watts when using the W1AW/8 call. :)

Note to Paul, N8OT - go ahead, and see how that nice KX3 works. It's a
great rig, and even better "loaner" rig.  Wow!

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time
except when running as, or chasing W1AW/Portable operations