[OhQP-mail] Fw: Indiana QSO party

Mel Crichton kj9c at iquest.net
Tue Mar 26 18:44:45 CDT 2013

 We've always had a number logs from the midwest for the Indiana QSO  Party
... www.hdxcc.org/inqp and sometimes we are lucky enough for some W8 and W9
mobiles to come over  and help...

 The secret to a successful QSO party is ACTIVITY.... so if some out of
state mobiles  and portables would like to come over the first Saturday in
May.... please  let me know....

 INQP has been growing year to year, and we manage to get all 92 counties
on.... but mobiles and rovers make the party more exciting for the guys on
the other end, even when a county is covered more than once.....

 The plaques are really nice, and we welcome sponsors (at 25 dollars
each)...  if you don't like the plaque categories we have, name your own! (I
think SMC and some Illini have already offered to sponsor a few.....)

 Party on!!!

 Mel KJ9C