[OhQP-mail] Multi-operator logging options

paulhurm at gmail.com paulhurm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 08:52:19 CDT 2013

Hank is talking about the Ohio QSO Party, not Field day. This is the list for OQP BTW!!

I double checked and N3FJP specifically says on his site that none of his QSO party software works over networks yet. He ?may? do that later but is in major rewrites of many of his other software packages to move from VB to .Net. He also indicates that QSO Party rules change often enough that he has a very hard time keeping up and is not planning to work on QSO party software until his other rewrites are done. Hopefully OQP will not make any changes this year so his OQP software will continue to work. His software is what I use for OQP and general logging so I would hate to have to change because of a minor OQP rule change that he can’t change in time.

Paul

paulhurm at gmail.com

www.typicalfrenchkiddies.com