[OhQP-mail] Multi-operator logging options

Robert AC8GE ac8ge at arrl.net
Tue Jun 18 22:12:03 CDT 2013

It looks like I will be part of a mulch-operator station from Holmes County
again. I would like to try and have the laptops networked together for
logging.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to use that will be simple to
configure? I normally use N3FJP software and splice the logs together after
the event, but if I could network the laptops together, it would save me
the complexity of finding dupes (hopefully) and getting the serial numbers
straitened out.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks, and I hope to hear you on the air.

Robert AC8GE