[OhQP-mail] OhQP K8O Mobile LP

Dan Kovatch w8car at buckeye-express.com
Sun Aug 25 18:56:44 CDT 2013

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8O
Operator(s): K8NZ W8CAR
Station: K8O

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: 25 counties
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:  267      5
   40:  135      3
   20:  135     26
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  509     34  CW Mults = 73  Ph Mults = 15  Total Score = 92,400

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:Ron and I had a great time and we only had a few equipment hiccups.
Condx seemed down and activity was also down. We had about 75 fewer Qs and
15 fewer mults than last year. Luckily 80 ( with the new Frankentenna)
played nice as the day went on. 40 was a total washout and getting any kind
of run going was just not possible. 20 came and went but overall the bands
SEEMED to be open but activity was not there.

More, bigger. taller and faster for next year.

Dan W8CAR