[OhQP-mail] New N1MM version 12.07.02

Kenny Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:32:10 CDT 2012

The main rule change for2012 is the addition of 1 dx mult.  Since mulls are good for cw and SSB you now can earn 2 new multis: 1 dx mult for any dx station work on SSB and 1 more mult for a dx qso on cw. Not likely a score difference for an average station who works both modes but a small boost to more casual stsations.

73 Kenny k2kw

Sent from my iPhone, n Kenny
Kdw