[OhQP-mail] Nice Map of Ohio with County names

Randy Love wf5x at interserv.com
Mon Jul 9 06:39:59 CDT 2012

Actually, those are US Census Bureau maps. They are available for all 50 states and the territories/possessions of the US in .pdf format. I use them on all of my state QSO Party planning to keep up with mobile/rover routes - one per rover and one with all rovers. Very nice maps with just counties names, no extra fluff.

Here is the link to the site.
http://www.census.gov/geo/www/maps/stco_02.htm

73,
Randy
WF5X

Sent from my  Motorola DROID  MAXX on Verizon 4G LTE  - with Google Tap email interface :)