[OhQP-mail] OhQP County Expeditions

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:52:43 CDT 2012

Last year we had a number of county expeditions to rare counties - I hope
we keep up that tradition this year!

I was planning on doing an expedition to rare Monroe county (far eastern
OH) but it's looking less likely I will make the trip.  If anyone wants to
take over my reservation, PLMK.  It's in a small park and the shelter house
electricity.  Monroe has never had a fixed station in the OhQP, and at
best, only has a few dozen QSOs from mobiles.

If anyone is looking for other expedition ideas, give me a buzz.

73, Kenny K2KW