[OhQP-mail] OhQP Log Submission

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Aug 27 18:08:47 CDT 2012

I particularly like the fact that it sends the log back to the sender.
I screwed up in a couple places in the cabrillo header, and it alerted
me to make a correction so I could resubmit it with the correct info.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operated K6JSS/UNIO during OHQP 2012

p.s. nice to work you mobile while you trundled through UNIOn county!
SRI we couldn't find each other in the SSB portion. But, KE8RV a local
fixed station came to the rescue and I got a SSB multiplier for UNIOn as
well.