[OhQP-mail] K8MM OHQP

Ian Hill - K8MM ihk8mm at charter.net
Sat Aug 25 23:16:13 CDT 2012

Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8MM
Operator(s): K8MM
Station: K8MM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10:23

    80:   67     49
    40:   78     61
    20:    8
    15:
    10:
--------------------
Total:  153    110  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 49  Total Score = 48,256

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

I had planned to do another mobile run covering the western two tiers of
counties just like 2010 but my wife was in her first 10 mile walking race
so I had to be there instead.

Condx were good on 40 and 80 but they got really noisy later on. The rtty qrm
on 40 made things worse toward then end. It seems like rtty ops don't care if
there is a cw signal in their bandpass or not, they're going to transmit on top
if it anyway.

For the most part I tried to work as many mults as possible trying to work all
counties. I came up 10 short. Counties heard but not worked were, CARR, MIAM and
KNOX. I didn't hear the others that I missed.

73,
Ian - K8MM