[OhQP-mail] Reco's for CW and SSB activity?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Thu Aug 23 20:33:20 CDT 2012

I skimmed through the rules and Kenny's writeup of tips for operating in
the Ohio QSO Party, but missed recommendation off times for checking SSB
and CW activity.

Are there any reco's for when to try SSB (if you're mainly CW) or CW (if
you mainly operate SSB)?

I actually found my microphone - seems like I didn't remove it (and lose
it) after the Michigan QSO Party, so you're likely to hear some
squawking on SSB from K6JSS/UNIO on Saturday!!

Hope to work many Phone Q's from many Multipliers, to add to the CW effort.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operating K6JSS/UNIO during OHQP 2012