[OhQP-mail] New OhQP Files For The NA Logging Program

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 15:44:01 CDT 2012

Look at the PAQSO.MLT file for the PA QSO Party, which has DX as a mult.

The added line looks something like:

DX Station:    DX:     A,B,C,D  ....    8,9:

where those letters run A to Z, omitting K, N, and W, and then 1 through  9.

Compare the number of spaces, colons, etc. for correct syntax.

Again, this concerns a rule change that affects only Ohio stations.

73  -  Jim    K8MR

In a message dated 8/23/2012 3:49:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,