[OhQP-mail] W8DGN Bellbrook Amateur Radio Club

keng at techlock.com keng at techlock.com
Fri Sep 2 11:56:15 EDT 2011

We had a great time this year operating multi-operator single transmitter. Next year, we plan to have four transmitters on the air simultaneously. Our antenna work is nearly completed thanks to our hard-working volunteers, so we'll have access to beams, verticals, and dipoles of all manner and size!

This year, we divided the operation among five of us, and managed a score of 8,448. Here is a breakdown of our contacts:

Total Contacts: 128
Ohio Counties:   51
States:          15
DX Contacts:      5
Zones Worked:     7

We weren't really pushing it this year, but look for us next year to be a major player in this QSO Party. See you then!

Ken Gunton W8ASA