[OhQP-mail] Plans for OHQP 2011, N1L/CLIN

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Mar 12 22:12:53 EST 2011

I'm reserving the special call for N1L/CLINton county during Ohio QSO
Party 2011.

I'm looking at Blanchester, about 30 miles from where my son and
daughter in law live, as a site for the operation.

N1L is a takeoff on N)ot 1)n L)og, so that everyone who works me will
have at least one NIL contact.

It was fun with N8Q/HENRy duringn OQP 2010, where I set a new (only,
first) record for QRP in HENRy county, so why not CLINton?  :)

73 de n8xx Hg

p.s.  Does anyone know an active ham in Blanchester, zip 45107, who
could vouch for me and introduce me to the village park board?