[OhQP-mail] Update to Planned Operations Page...

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Jul 31 23:15:16 EDT 2011

Geepers, I didn't want to create such a fuss when I mentioned that I
thought a "planned operations map" would be a nice feature, one which
I'd find useful, for the OHQP.  My choice of "state of the art" was that
of a neophyte in web/html design.  This was NOT meant to be a negative
criticism of the FB work which is done by our very competent webmaster,
K9TM

So, I don't apologize for bringing up the subject, but if anyone took my
comments as a criticism of the work being done by our webmaster, I
apologize for my choice of words.

Keep up the FB job, Tim, FB OM! & Tnx 4 the nice map on the planned
operations page.

73 de n8xx  Hg
Operating as N1L/BROW for OHQP 2011