[OhQP-mail] CQ Ohio Hams

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 15:53:58 EDT 2011

As you may know, I've been doing a lot of behind the scenes work to drum up
activity for the contest.  If you haven't seen a similar OhQP announcement
on your club's communications (reflector, Twitter, web site etc), please
make sure it gets posted.  I've gotten some good reactions to the below
message.

73, Kenny K2KW

You're invited to a Party!

What:    Ohio QSO Party
When:   Saturday, August 27th (local noon to midnight)
Where:  Anywhere in Ohio
RSVP: http://www.ohqp.org/plannedOpsEntryOhQP.html
Info:  http://www.ohqp.org

Please join us for the upcoming Ohio QSO Party.  2010 was a record year for
activity, but we're looking to do even better on 2011.  Can you join the
event?

This is a fun event with no QRM (unlike Field Day), and even stealth
antennas and QRP stations will get lots of callers.  If you have any
questions about getting on, give me a buzz.  And please spread the word to
the your local clubs and other Ohio hams.

Rules and an operating guide can be found on the official OhQP website
http://www.ohqp.org

73, Kenny K2KW
Ohio QSO Party Committee
kenny.k2kw at gmail.com