[OhQP-mail] Map of planned activity?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue Jul 26 20:55:42 EDT 2011

"For those who want a map . . . .  , they could install the software
Alan mentioned and do it themselves if they really wanted a map"

Agreed, but if one person is doing it, why not "tag along" with a link
to his/her efforts?

On the Illinois QSO Party site, and the INQP site, the maps are updated
something like once a month for the first few months of "production",
perhaps once a week in the month prior to the contest, and the day
before for the last minute additions.

But, just adding a link to the "maps" from people like Alan, N5NA,
should be very simple.  (That is, if Alan agrees that he'll update the
map at least the day before the event.)

But, as you say, pointing toward OHQP 2012 for such a feature might be
more practical.

72/73 de n8xx Hg