[OhQP-mail] AE8M/M Route

John Buchert ae8m.jb at fuse.net
Tue Jul 26 19:52:49 EDT 2011

My planned route, at least for the moment, is as follows:  AUGL, HARD, LOGA,
SHEL, MIAM, CLAR, MONT, WARR, BUTL, HAMI.   I will start in AUGL and proceed
in the order shown, operating approximately 45 minutes in each county.  I
park to operate and so there will be 10 to 40 minutes of dead time between
counties.  Operation will be 80% CW, 20% SSB on 20M, 40M and 80/75M.

My mobile route has the counties of LOGA, SHEL, MIAM and CLAR in common with
the planned rover operation of AB8DD/r, Wayne.   Since I will be primarily
CW and Wayne will be 100% SSB, there should be ample opportunity to work
both multipliers in several of the rarer counties.

John, AE8M