[OhQP-mail] County Hunters' web site?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Mon Jul 18 18:11:31 EDT 2011

Kenny;

Yup, I looked at BROWn vs CLINton in the 2010 and came to the conclusion
that I'd be much more sought after in BROWn county.

The reports for 2009 and 2008 didn't have a listing of rare counties, at
least I couldn't find them.  (Why can't we have a text file, compatible
with downloading into Excel or similar spreadsheet, to sort, etc., as we
see fit, anyway.   Or, at least have similar data presented from year to
year.)

After I figured that Blanchester was only a few miles from the Bott
Wildlife Area (3.5 miles as the crow flies, a a bit less that 5 miles
via road) in BROWn county, I might has well set up there, and set a new
record for QRP in that county.

Since the Cincinnati Funny Modulation Club decided to stay in HAMIlton
county I've not seen a fixed station in BROWn county.  I could have set
up in CLINton county and set a new record for QRP, but there's usually
two or three other fixed stations from that county, so BROWn is much
easier pickings. ;)

73 de n8xx Hg

p.s. I didn't find QSO's by county in the 2008 and 2009 results - please
give me a link to these data.  They'd be very valuable to my searches
for rare counties.  The results listings for several of the earlier
contests are all but useless.