[OhQP-mail] OQP 2011

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Feb 25 08:38:04 EST 2011

Darl:

Yup, you figured it out. The OQP (Ontario QSO Party) is on the same
weekend as the Michigan QSO Party, and has the same "acronym" as the
Ohio QSO Party, so.......

I usually announce the Ontario QSO Party on the Ohio QSO Party Reflector
and announce the Ohio QSO Party on the Ontario QSO Party reflector.

The exchange is similar enough for those of us in Michigan who are in
the MiQP that it doesn't take all that much time to give an VE3 what
they need, and they can give us what we need.

BTW, the Michigan QSO Party is coming soon - April 16.   Mark your
calendars and give us folks from Michigan lots of Ohio Contacts!

73 de n8xx Hg