[OhQP-mail] 2010 Results???

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 21:39:20 EST 2010

Hi Rob et al,

Yes, it has been a while since the web page update. We have just about finished getting all the logs downloaded, the paper logs typed, and the non-Cabrillo logs converted into standard form logs.

Updating the web list of logs received is on my things to do soon list, but not  until get back from  vacation in sunny Florida.

73  -  Jim  K8MR