[OhQP-mail] OhQP presenters wanted!

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Tue May 18 17:43:52 EDT 2010

Hi, Ken:

Send me a copy and I'll put in a plug at two (or more) clubs in the
Grand Rapids, Michigan, area.  I know a few folks who aren't averse to
contesting, and maybe a few of them will be able to partook of the OhQP.

Around here, many/most clubs are eager for ANY presentation, some of
them are dying because they almost never have a presentation at their
meetings, which is a sure killer for interest in club meetings and club
activities.

73 de n8xx Hg