[OhQP-mail] [MRRC] OhQP announcements was (Re: Ohio QSO Party Road TripOpportunity)

Hal Offutt hal at japancorporateresearch.com
Tue Jul 27 20:20:39 EDT 2010

Kenny,

Good work!  Your efforts are yielding results.  I am scheduled to give your
PPT presentation to the Massillon Ham Radio Club on August 8.  And the
Portage County Amateur Radio Service has asked me to do the same next summer
(their August program for this year is full).

By the way, the presentation is first rate!  Truly excellent.

Incidentally, after only going out part time last year, I will be doing a
full time mobile effort again this year.  Route won't be ready until a
couple of days before the event.

73,

Hal W1NN
Medina Ohio