[OhQP-mail] Greetings All!

Robert Lunsford kb8uey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 02:36:44 EDT 2010

Here we are a little under 2 months from the big day.  I and a couple of my co-conspiritors will be active in the contest as W8W durring the contest and throughout that weekend (Friday 8/27 once set up till Sunday 8/29 teardown) from Noble County (exact location TBD with 2 options in mind).  For the contest we will be running SSB and CW but throughout the weekend we will be active with SSB, CW, PSK, and possibly RTTY 10m through 80m and if noise is low enough, not holding our breath, 160m.  Feel free to work us.  If you need a LotW or eQSL for Noble county email me off list and we will set up something and work you under one of our calls.  Our personal calls will not be active durring the contest period.

Rob KB8UEY