[OhQP-mail] OhQP K9NW Single Op LP

Michael Tessmer fininine at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 01:00:14 EDT 2010

                   Ohio QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9NW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BUTL
Operating Time (hrs): 3.7

  80:    5      0
  40:  121     69
  20:    9      1
  15:    0      0
  10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  135     70  CW Mults = 53 (19c + 34s)  Ph Mults = 28 (7c +
21s)  Total Score = 27,540

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

IC-746  100w
40m Dipole @ 25'

A few weeks ago I thought I might be in one of the Maritime provinces for the
event but the schedule changed a bit, so home it was.  The tree that held up my
antennas blew down a couple weeks ago so the first order of business was to
rehang the 40m dipole in another tree.  Lots of other stuff on the
docket today so I
was only able to pop in for a little bit here, a little bit there.

Of the 10 QSOs on 20m, 7 were DX (6 CW and 1 SSB), 1 was local, and 2 were in
TX.  Managed to force a few watts out of the radio on 80m and a few guys even
heard them!

Thanks for the QSOs!

73, Mike K9NW