[OhQP-mail] Hum on my signal

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 00:13:45 EDT 2010

I apologize in advance for the hum on my SSB signal as I haven't been able
to resolve a Pin-1 grounding problem on my SO2R control box.

73, Kenny K8O  (aka K2KW)

P.S. I hope everyone has a great time on the radio today!  We are poised for
a huge turnout, and conditions sounded good on Friday.  I guess we've turned
a corner with activity when one ham asked me: "Any Ideas on what might be a
"rare" county this weekend?".  I hope we all put in as many hours
as possible.  More activity from us will attract more callers, making it a
win-win effort.