[OhQP-mail] 2010 plans

Mike Tindor AA8IA aa8ia at aa8ia.org
Fri Aug 27 14:20:34 EDT 2010

Hi Gary,

You can alter plans by simply going to the Enter Plans page and re-entering your plans.   At least this is what it says on that page.

"If you need to change your plans, simply return to this page and enter new information. When you submit your plans, any previous plans for the call entered are removed from the list."

http://www.ohqp.org/plannedOpsEntry.html

So you should be able to just enter in new plans [as if you never entered in any plan prior] and this should supercede it.  I'm not sure if it will do that if you are changing from /M to /R or not.    I imagine it will work just like advertised though.

- mike