[OhQP-mail] Fwd: Ohio QP 40m CW schedule

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri Aug 13 16:15:18 EDT 2010

Methinks this will be a good test of combined operator and equipment
capability.  I, for one, don't care if others are competing for
frequencies, etc.  If I can't work through the garbage of RTTY, I'll
turn in my CB license (long expired), along with my current Amateur
Radio License.

We learn by trial, if we don't try, we don't deserve the space we
operate in the RF spectrum.

Besides, if a European station is running more power than is required
for their communications, they are probably operating in violation of
their country's amateur radio rules and regulations (if they're anything
like those of the FCC), so they should be cited for their transgressions.

That's my 2¢ worth on the subject.

CU on or around 7000 to 7070  and 14000 to 14070 KHz during OQP 2010, as
usual starting at 7045± and 14060± KHz.  I'll change frequencies when
and if I don't receive any response to my CQ OQP de N8Q

72/73 de n8xx Hg
Operating as N8Q from HENRy County during OQP 2010