[OhQP-mail] 2010 OQP - Licking County - WW8OH

Kenneth Silverman kenny.k2kw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 09:46:45 EDT 2010

The SSB/CW ratio for 2009 is front and center of the web results:
http://www.ohqp.org/results2009.htm  (and usually the results start off with
this tally)

There was surprising balance of QSOs, though CW beat SSB.  Only on 75/80 was
there a nod to more SSB QSOs.  The 2009 results are also compared to 2005,
where CW wins again.

FB about activating a rare county next year - would people be inclined to go
out on County Expeditions (presumably fixed since we have the rover/mobile
category) if there was some form of recognition (or category) for such
efforts?

73, Kenny K2KW