[OhQP-mail] New Ohio QSO Party Plaque

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 22:59:19 EDT 2009

We are pleased to announce that the Forty Over Club (K8FOC) of Cincinnati
has agreed to sponsor a plaque for the top Single Operator CW score in  Ohio.

Although the Ohio QSO Party does not have single mode entry categories, to
encourage people to make at least a few qsos on their "other mode"  for
several years we have had a plaque for the top SSB score in the  state.  We are
now glad to add this plaque for the top CW  score.

Multi-mode stations have their total qsos and multipliers on each  mode
used to calculate their single mode score. So if you are going for one  of
these awards, don't worry about making some qsos on your other mode  when things
get slow, or if somebody is politely begging you for your  multiplier!

Thanks to Dave Vest, K8DV, for arranging this sponsorship.

See you all on August 22!

73  -  Jim   K8MR
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323036x1201367247/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul